Chicken Liver: 100 gms
Turmeric (Haldi) Powder: 1/4 tbsp
Red Chilli(Lal mirch) Powder:1/2 tbsp
Cumin(jeera) Powder: 1/2 tbsp
Coriander(dhaniya) Powder: 1/2 tbsp
Garam Masala: 1/2 tbsp
Lemon Juice: 2 tsp
Salt: As per taste
Onions: 1/4 large finely chopped
Green chlllies: 2 finely chopped
Curry Leaves: 5
Coriander leaves: for garnish
Oil: 1 tsp
1. Marinate chicken liver with all dry powder, salt and 1 tsp of lemon juice. Keep in the refrigerator for minimum 4 hours or overnight.
2. In a kadhai\wok, put oil and let it get heated on medium heat.
3. Add green chillies, fry for 30 secs. Add onions and fry till color changes to brown.
4. Add marinated liver , mix it well with onions. Reduce the heat to medium low. Cover and cook for 15 mins, add curry leaves, cover and cook for another 15 mins. In between keep frying to avoid burning. During this process, oil will get separated
5. Remove the lid and cook on medium heat for another 10-15 mins until it cooks. Add remaining lemon juice and mix it well. Add salt if required.Garnish with coriander leaves
6. Enjoy this as side dish with rice or rotis
For more information on this recipe go to: http://ahaar.scholayil.com/non-vegetarian/chicken-liver-fry
Also, for more veg and non-veg recipes visit: http://ahaar.scholayil.com