8-10 lamb chops
Half lemon juice
Pinch of meat tenderizer (optional)
1 tbsp coriander seeds
1-2 green chilies
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
½ tsp Kashmiri red chili powder
½ tsp turmeric powder
½ tsp garam masala powder
½ tsp chili flakes
1 tbsp chopped garlic
4 tbsp yogurt
1-2 tbsp refined flour
1-2 tbsp oil
1 tsp chaat masala
Salt as per taste
1. Clean and wash lamb chop, make it dry with kitchen towel.
2. In a bowl combine lemon juice, salt and meat tenderizer mix well. Add lamb chops in it, mix well and keep it aside for 30 minutes.
3. Heat up the pan and dry roast coriander seed for a minute. Transfer it to mortar and pestle adds green chilies and crush it.
4. Add ginger garlic paste, chili powder, turmeric powder and garam masala powder in mortar and mix well.
5. Add this masala to lamb chops and marinate for min 30 more minutes (You a can marinate a lamb for long time as much as you want).
6. Add chopped garlic, chili flakes, yogurts, 1 tbsp oil to lambs and mix well.
7. Sprinkle refined flour on lamb and coat well.
8. Heat some oil in non-stick grill pan on medium-high flame, place the lamb chops and sear well on both side for 1-2 minute (Searing meat is a technique used in grilling, baking or roasting in which the surface of food cooked at very high temperature until it caramelized crust form.)
9. Place the lamb chops in an oven rack, place foil paper on down side rack.
10. Baked lamb chops on 350 degree Fahrenheit temperature for 10-15 minutes or until it cook well.
11. keep oven on broil setting and cook for 2 more minutes.(You can also fully cook lamb chops on grill pan instead of oven).
12. Take out cooked lamb chops, sprinkle some chat masala and lemon juice, garnish with fresh coriander leaves and served hot.