Poha - thin
Onion - 1
Green Chilli - 2
Red Chilli - 2
Mustard Seeds - 1/4 tsp
Cumin seeds - 1/4 tsp
Manjal (Tamarind Powder) - 1/4 tsp
Oil - 1/2 tsp
Salt and Asafetida to taste
Curry leaves - little
1. Cut the onion and green chillis into very small pieces and keep them aside.
2. Wash the Poha in water and drain most of the excess water and spread it in a plate.
3. Heat the oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, red chilli
4. Add green chilli and onion and curry leaves to the above and fry till onion is well done
5. Add manjal powder, Salt and Asafetida to the above
6. Now add the drained poha to the above and cook for 3 min. Switch off the heat and close with a lid for 5 min and now it is ready to eat.