Sabudhan, Groundnut powder, Aloo, Jeera, green chillies, salt and oil
1. Soak 1 cup of sabudan in water, drain the water after 5 mins and leave it under normal room temparature for 7-8 hours.
The sabudhan becomes soft and spoongy.
2. Cut 1 big or 2 small Aloo into small pieces.Cut 5-6 green chillies into small pieces.
3. Put 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan and add 1 tea spoon of rai, and 1 tablespoon of jeera, pinch of haldi, cut green chillies and 3-4 curry leaves.
4. Add cut allo into the pan and stir it add some salt to it, mix and close the lid. Cook for 5 mins on med-high.
5. Meanwhile to the soaked sabhudan add 3-4 table spoons of ground nut powder and mix it. Add required amount of salt to it and stir.
6. Remove the lid to chdck if the contents are properly boiled.
7. Add the sabhudan to the pan and mix it properly. Cook for 5 mins on med.
8. Serve it hot.