2 cups freshly made paneer
4 to 6 tablespoons icing sugar
a few drops kewda essence or rose water
1 cup fresh fruits
1. Knead the paneer with the sugar to form a smooth dough. Add the kewda essence and knead again.
2. Divide the mixture into 2 parts and slightly saute 1 part in a non-stick pan for about 4 to 5 minutes.
3. Mix the sauteed dough with the remaining dough and knead again.
4. Roll out this mixture to 12.5 mm. (1/2 ") thickness.
5. Using a cookie cutter, cut out rounds and place on serving plates.
6. Decorate with sliced fruits of your choice.
7. Chill and serve.