Milk - 1 lt
Custard powder - 3 tsp
Mixed fruits - apple, grapes, Pineapple, pomegranate, strawberry, banana - 2 cups
Dry fruits - almond, pista, cashew - grated 2 tsp
Sugar - 1/2 cup
Jam - 5 tsp
Bread - 2 slices
* Cut the fruits into small pieces
* All the dry fruits should be grated and kept.
* Cut the bread into small squares leaving the brown edges.
* Spread Jam onto the bread pieces
* Take milk in a think pan and when it becomes warm take 1/4 cup of it and add to the custard powder and mix well without any lumps. The custard powder should dissolve completely.
* Boil the remaining milk and add the sugar once the milk starts boiling.
* Lower the flame, and once the milk has boiled, add the dissolved custard slowly.
* It will get thick immediately, stir continuously.
* After 2 mins, remove from heat and allow it to cool.
* Refrigerate it for 2 hours. Spread the bread and fruits in a bowl and add this custard before serving. Top it with the dry fruits.
1) Once the custard cools down, the same can be added to the bread and fruits and refrigerated.
2) Add a tsp of honey and caramel along with dry fruits for topping.