Potatocapsicum masala is a very simple recipe and quite easy to make. In thisrecipe potatoes and capsicumare sauted together with the spices like chili powder, Curry powder & Snafupowder. It tastes bestwhen it is hot and can be served with naan, roties and rice.
Big Potatoes 4 no.
Big Capsicum 1 no.
Tomato 1 no.
Snafupowder 1/4 tsp.
TurmericPowder ¼ tsp.
Salt to taste
Oil 1 tbsp.
Asafetida a pinch.
- Boilpotatoes in a pressure cooker. Cut into medium size cubes. Remove skins andkeep aside.
- Chop thecapsicum and tomatoes and keep aside.
- Heat oilin cast iron, add all seasonings, when cumin seed crackles add the choppedcapsicum and fry for few minute.
- Now add potatoes,masalas and salt. Mix well and cook till potatoes becomes tender and all themoisture evaporates. Stir in between.
- Afterfive minutes add tomatoes and cook until tomatoes becomes tender and mixed wellwith capsicum and potatoes.
- Servewith Rice and Chapatti.
- This can be used to prepare chapatti Roll. Take a chapatti put 2 tbsp of this masala and roll it and serve.
- This is very good as Lunch box & Travel menu..