Papdichaat as the name suggests has lots of papdis, tossed in a blend of chutneys,curds and potatoes. Mix the papdis, chutneys and curds the way you want. HereIs a Quick Delicious Chaat Recipe to trigger your taste buds!
CrispyPapdis 20 nos
Potatoesboiled and chopped 2 medium
WhiskedPlain curds (Yogurt) 1 cups
Sweettamarind chutney 4 Tbsp.
GreenChutney 4 Tbsp
Roastedcumin powder 1teaspoon
Redchilli powder 1/2 teaspoon
Sugar 1 Tsp.
For The Garnish
Finelychopped coriander 4 tbsp
- Addsalt and sugar to yogurt and whisk till smooth. Keep it in the refrigeratortill use.
- Coarselycrushed Papdis and arrange them on a serving plate.
- Placesome potatoes on each papdi. Drizzle a little green chutney and sweet tamarindchutney.
- Sprinklecumin powder, chaat masala, a little red chilli powder and salt.
- Topit all up with chilled yogurt.
- Drizzlesome more of the sweet tamarind chutney, Green chutney on it.
- Serveimmediately garnished with coriander and sev.
EnjoyMaking this yummy chaat and feasting over it!!