Paneer is oneingredient that is loved by many Indians. Being a dairy product, it is rich invitamins and proteins. Kadai Paneer is a great main dish for any specialoccasion. This kadai Paneer masala recipe is one of the best you can add toyour dining table this evening since it will go well with either rice or rotis.Here is howyou prepare this yummy spicy Kadai Paneer masala.
Paneer 1 Lbs.(Diced into Cubes)
BigTomatoes 3 no. (Diced into cubes)
BigGreen Capsicum 1 no.(Diced into Cubes)
RedGreen Capsicum 1 no.(Diced into cubes)
GreenChilies 2 no.
Sugar 1 Tsp.
Coarselycrushed Dhaniya Seed 1 Tbsp.
GramMasala Powder 1 Tbsp.
KashmiriRed Chili Powder 1 Tsp.
Cuminseeds ˝ Tsp.
Fennelseeds ˝ Tsp.
- Takea bowl of hot water and immerse the Paneer cubes till use.
- Heatthe oil in a kadai, add cumin seed and fennel seeds, fry for a minute.
- Nowadd the ginger paste and green chilies and fry for a minute.
- Reducethe stove heat now add chopped tomatoes, sugar ,salt and all garam masala itemsand Fry till tomatoes turn gooey.
- Continuefrying till oil oozes out and then add the cubed capsicum and fry for 3minutes. The crunchiness and color should not change.
- Nowadd the Paneer cubes and mix well with tomato gravy and add 1 cup of water.
- Cooktill the masala coats Paneer well and the gravy is thick almost dry and Not toodry too.
- Decoratewith the chopped coriander leaves and transfer to the serving dish.
- Servehot with chapattis, Nans, and Pulao.
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE MY OTHER KADAI RECIPES:(SEE THE LINKS)
If you found this post useful, I would really love it if you pin it or share it with your Facebook fans or Twitter followers or Google+ circles today. All it takes is a simple click on the “pin it” “like,” “share,” “tweet,” or Google+ buttons below the post. It will keep me motivated.